Download our variable speed drive guide today
Variable Speed drives (also known as inverters) play a vital role in controlling these four applications to enable a more efficient and effective use of energy as well as allowing for a more versatile mode of operation.
The guide discusses:
- The benefits of VSDs.
- Why VSDs are the best option for fans.
- Why VSDs should be considered for pump applications.
- How VSDs can benefit HVAC applications.
- Why VSDs should be used in compressors.
- How to overcome harmonic problems caused by the use of inverter drives (variable speed drives).
More about WEG
Founded in Brazil nearly 60 years ago, WEG has grown to be a world leader in the production of drive train solutions for all industrial applications.
With branches in 36 countries, manufacturing plants in 12 countries and over 31,000 employees worldwide, WEG is truly a global company.Discover More